We are an environmentally responsible business that strives to protect and preserve our environment. The ways we do so are many and varied, and they include:
- Use of recycled paper and packaging supplies (no Styrofoam products)
- Recycle paper, plastics and cans
- Use of T-8 and T-5 energy-efficient lighting
- Employ a power management software program on computers and printers
- Use water efficient faucets and toilets
- Maintain firm vehicles to minimize emissions
- Member of “Spare the Air” program
- Discourage printing of emails
- Use of recycled laser and copier toner cartridges
- Use of water-based ink pens
- Utilize washable kitchen equipment including mugs, dishes, utensils, towels, coffee filters, etc.
- Serve filtered tap water
Our commitment to being green is ongoing and evolving; we see it as part of our corporate responsibility.